Last week I had the honour of interviewing the great Marc Faber. Marc Faber is best known for his monthly investment newsletter, “The Gloom, Boom and Doom Report”. He is regularly seen on major financial news channels such as Fox, Bloomberg, CNBC, and many more. I was able to ask Marc a number of questions that weight heavily on the minds of our viewers. These topics range from the manipulative acts of the Federal Reserve, to the possibility of an outright gold confiscation. I was also able to ask Marc how he sees this insane experiment with fiat money ending. Below are a few of the questions you will hear throughout this interview:
- Do you believe that the Federal Reserve will end QE in the future? If so what would happen to our financial system?
- Do you believe that the United States is still the world’s dominate financial power or do believe that China is now running the show?
- Do you think physical gold and silver are protected from confiscation if they are held outside the banking system and stored at a respected facility like Brink’s?
- If fiat money printers such as the United States and Japan print unlimited amounts, what will prevent them from printing many more billions and simply buy gold bullion as their final desperate act?
- How do see this all ending Marc?
- Source, Sprott Money Blog: